lunes, 12 de marzo de 2012

EXAMPLES GENEVA REMAINDERS

The Roman Catholic Church of Our Lady of Grace,
Grand Lancy, Geneva
(STUDENTS FROM INSTITUT INTERNACIONAL DE LACY)

These are some examples where you can change the hair colour, the dress, the composition of the reminder. I can make them like your sons and daugthers. 


BOOK COVER GENEVA 1

BOOKMARK EXAMPLE
GIRL GENEVA 1

REMAINDER BOY GENEVA 1

REMAINDER BOY GENEVA 2

REMAINDER GIRL GENEVA 1

Soon I will show you the Memory Book in English for the First Holy Communion, while you can see the examples in Spanish that there are in this blog (Libro de Recuerdos). I can make all of invitations, reminders, Memory Book, labels for your guests gifts,...

You can contact with me at: fraileayd@gmail.com
I will answer you as soon as possible. Thank you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por visitarme y darme tu opinión sobre mi trabajo.